Saturday, August 9, 2008

Money This Blog Makes

Money This Blog Makes
This Blog MakesBlogging about blogging, my most hated subject but sometimes of most interest to other people. Anyhow, I got a couple of emails asking about how much money (if any) this blog (NevBlog.com) makes.I'm not too interested in monetizing this blog but if I continually update something, I might as well make some cash on it. Here's the breakdown:Selling text links (June 2008): $800/monthThere are usually between 8 and 12 text links placed throughout the site that advertisers pay $80/month for.Google Adwords (June 2008): $116/monthThey run on the header and left navigation. http://finance-tree.cn/broker_business_finance.htmlMoney These just kind of sit there and make a few bucks a day.Adify Ads (Through Forbes Network): $20I'm part of a network run by Forbes, and they run those ads you see on the header and left navigation bar through the Adify network. I have a minimum pay-per-click clause set on my Adify settings, so if an Adify advert is lower than my Google Adwords, it shows whichever is the highest paying. So sometimes the advetisement is from Adify, sometimes from Google.So to answer all of your questions, for June 2008 this blog made roughly $900.

No comments: